At classical Greek banquets olives were served in brine, and sometimes, no doubt, they were served as relishes like this. Here we have compiled a few recipes from the ancient world, which you can recreate at home to make your own classical feast! When cooking there is a slot machine which immediately appears.
- A memorable Christmas yeast bread with aromatic cardamom and colourful dried fruit filling.
- In this case the farmer would have used a large, coarsely made bowl with a grainy texture that helped to break down the ingredients.
- Pepper was once very common as a seasoning for sweets.
- Judy Goodman, an AGA owner, rears her award-winning free-range geese in Worcestershire.
- Clodagh’s with her delicious finger food, which promise to wow even the pickiest of neighbours at your street party.
Alison has promised Dermot the most “delicious meal he’ll ever eat”. She’s taking over the kitchen today to make … Read More